Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, these pics suck b/c "Hurricane" Ernesto is creeping in on us.....and the weather was crap.....but oh well I had to post some pics with the new wheels on and spoiler.

Anyway, finally got the new wheels on, and the OEM CF spoiler...I LOVE IT!!!!

Wheels are 17X7 ADR Rydox wrapped in 205/40/17 Kumho Ecsta 711's

Gotta love that good ole' 30 day tag....only had the box for 2 1/2 weeks.....I love having a parts business...lol

Comments are welcome...what do you guys think?

Josh

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Lookin' good!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Great start now slam that Box! De-badge it, lose the rear wiper just a few things to add to your list. :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
lol family housing at good ole Seymour Johnson AFB... God i dont miss that... I lived in old and new housing. 809 Paine (Old) and 304 Scriven (New). Now I am down at Moody AFB and its not much better of a base. Anyways nice car and enjoy the NC scenery.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahahahaha, yeah S-Techs are on the way to slam it.....badging and wiper will most likely stay since this is the "Family" car....

Yep, good ole' base housing.....we're in the oldest part on base too that's still standing.... Been here for over 3 years......and can't wait to get out....

Josh

·
Registered
44 Posts
did you put spacers on and how big and where did you get them??? im looking at the same wheel and tire size. thanks.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^ It doesn't look like he's running any spacers.

·
Registered
611 Posts
looks good, love the oem c/f wing! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.