1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
not bad, looks good!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
they're heavy, and a car magazine that had the same wheels on their car, when they hit a pothole, the rim broke.

·
Registered
916 Posts
PIAA wheels are very nice quality. Just because someone ran over a pothole and cracked a wheel dosn't mean that its bad quality. The wheel is also not the only problem when it cracks. Driver error, tire size, tire pressure, and etc are also in the mix if a wheel cracks. PIAA only make quality products and have been making racing products forever. And that guy that cracked his wheel; PIAA replaced the wheel for him free of charge. And they arn't that heavy compared to a SPotmax 962 or 006.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I like them! but i like a lot of mesh wheels, I though about getting a set of these when i had my Grand prix GTP. They shouldnt be that heavy, they use them in racing...here http://www.piaa.com/Wheels/gallery.html
thats weird because they even have an xB in the gallery image:confused: ...so maybe you should get them!

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These wheels are indeed pretty heavy @ 23lbs for 17in. I think Sportmax 006 is pretty much same look at lesser price and weight. Thanks everyone for reply.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Look at some ADR sport mesh...thoes should be pretty light but i dont think that they are the best quality. There are soo many different type of mesh wheels if that what your looking for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts