Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dug up this xB i photoshopped way back when i couldnt afford a hubcap from one let alone own one i havent seen it since before i bought mine, my ideas werent so bad everything other than the wheels was done from scratch, no copy and paste even the bodykit, reflections on the ground and doorhandles

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
my dad wants to buy another xb and chop the top and put a 504 big block in it with a blower sticking out of the hood.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Here is a photoshop I did on a Yaris, If it wasn't for the two kids I would have one. Oh well, I have my xB.

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
great photoshop jobs. Now only if doing those sorta things didn't take so much money and time. . . ha ha ha.

·
Registered
239 Posts
heh... looks like its wants to grow up to be a new VW golf

·
Registered
168 Posts
man, those 2dr Yaris's are like weeds in S.Alabama - EVERYWHERE. Yet to see a single one that's nto bone stock though.

The interiors are really really cheap feeling. Reminds ya a lot of something only slighty better than a Metro.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^It's winking at me, LOL. Looks cool.^^^

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
lol. thanks. i love photoshop. i wish i wouldnt have left my damn Adobe CS CD at home. :-( Using Serif 6.0 so its not as good as it could be. ive come to the fact though, i love anything VIP. even a yaris. lol.

scotty

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i could show y'all up but youll have to wait untill tomorrow because i gotta go to work today. did you see my 2 door xB? small rear doors that open backward like a z-71 extended cab or a saturn sc2

·
Registered
104 Posts
well since we are on the subject of photochoppin.. here are my early photochoppin pictures..

before

after

before

after.. funny thing it was after i was done with the car i notice i matched the background..

before

after... this was a hard one.. and you can see my flaws.. i am beeter at photochoppin now.. i can be flawless now..

before

afetr... this was my second flawless photochoppin.. and thers alot about this caddy i bet most of you dont notice.. look really good at the whole thing and than u'll see what i changed

·
Registered
672 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.