Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

wasnt sure how to put on a FFF and regular cleared headlights on it. But i think this is what im going to aim for in the 08 season.

·
Registered
261 Posts
LOVE IT. now you just have to get someone to do an animation of your self and have it playing on a small screen on your dash somewhere.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
The color is getting better, not so pepto-ish. I think if you are going to run the CF hood you should have them CF the roof and get a BB CF hatch. That would look TIGHT! just my .02

Shawn

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I like it. Fabulous, simply fabulous. ;)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Color is still a bit "off."

You have all this flashy stuff in your ride and lots of CF and a cool bodykit, there is no reason you need to go and put a wacky color on there.

I think you should tone down the color some more, then add accents that have some vibrant color to them. Go crazy with your wheels, maybe some sort of graphic on the side or stripes of some sort. I just think a pink or violet color like that is a bit much when it's the whole car.

BUT, if you like it, go for it. It's better than that pink color you were playing with.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still in the works but is getting there..maybe by summer ill have it down

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
and get a BB CF hatch.

Shawn
yeah good luck on getting one from the other 2 owners!!! cause i sure as hell aint sellin mine!!!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Looks like it is getting there Dooby. The color is moving away from the bright vibrant pink and getting closer to magenta. I think you could totally pull it off, but I would try to go for a deeper, richer color. It is hard to say how to get that color, especially with photoshop. But it is one of those things where you'll know it when you see it.

And I might be the only one who thinks this, but I would skip doing an accent color (like the gold) on the wheels. I would probably stick with a high polished, and possibly clear coated (for durability) if you can afford it. The only other color I would consider/suggest would be black. And only if you end up having a lot of carbon fiber or black accents on the body of the car.

It is nice to see your concept progressing though. Any final decisions on what kit you want to run? What about suspension? Are you moving back to coilovers? Or going with something like Air Runner?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like it is getting there Dooby. The color is moving away from the bright vibrant pink and getting closer to magenta. I think you could totally pull it off, but I would try to go for a deeper, richer color. It is hard to say how to get that color, especially with photoshop. But it is one of those things where you'll know it when you see it.

And I might be the only one who thinks this, but I would skip doing an accent color (like the gold) on the wheels. I would probably stick with a high polished, and possibly clear coated (for durability) if you can afford it. The only other color I would consider/suggest would be black. And only if you end up having a lot of carbon fiber or black accents on the body of the car.

It is nice to see your concept progressing though. Any final decisions on what kit you want to run? What about suspension? Are you moving back to coilovers? Or going with something like Air Runner?

Im going to stick with the JP Kit- i have it and can fix it. Hopefully they show me some love like they did before SEMA. Suspension is a touchy subject- im going to try to keep this air for as long as i can- i think someone may be interested but doesn't have the money for right now. So if he gets the money i dont know what ill do. But i really am feelin the gold rims i love that look on the magnenta car

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are getting love from JP......consider yourself lucky they barely even took my calls.
it was because i went to sema lets see what it is this time

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
If you are in love with the gold wheels and magenta paint, I would run with that theme. I would ditch the carbon fiber as well as the black decals. I would find a good vinyl shop that could match the gold anodizing on the wheels for any sponsor logos, or stickers you want to run. Give both the wheels and the vinyl something to key off of.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you are in love with the gold wheels and magenta paint, I would run with that theme. I would ditch the carbon fiber as well as the black decals. I would find a good vinyl shop that could match the gold anodizing on the wheels for any sponsor logos, or stickers you want to run. Give both the wheels and the vinyl something to key off of.
The decals are there cuz i couldnt find the other file i wanted to use that doesnt have the decals on there. I think the CF brings a lil something to it. The sponsor roll call would def be in gold and i think i know a good Vinyl shop :)

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bumpity bump

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
i like the whole magenta/hot pink (whatever color) that is... and not to forget the gold rims with the polished or chrome lip... i think you should also try to have like chrome or that shiny silver vinyls... cant wait to see what you end up on 08...

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i like the whole magenta/hot pink (whatever color) that is... and not to forget the gold rims with the polished or chrome lip... i think you should also try to have like chrome or that shiny silver vinyls... cant wait to see what you end up on 08...
i actually meant 07 but imma juss maybe take a 6 months off then attack like a bobcat

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
I saw an older 4 foor lexus in the color I think you are looking at, wish I had my camera, today and it looked hot!!!! I also saw on Yahoo Japan angel eye headlights with a gold background rather than black or silver and they would set the look off well for you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.