Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright. I got the Tein S techs back twords Xmas and its STILL snowy so I havnt intalled them yet.

I am wondering if anyone can post pictures of their cars who are running the Tein S Techs (or a very similar lowreing spring) and the SportMax 002's or 501's. I was thinking of the 15x8 with 0 offset unless there is a better offset.

Please help me out and post pics of your rides (i know how much people like to do that).

Hopefully within the next month, once it warms up, I will be installing the Teins and some new wheels.

THANKS!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Take a look at the "sportmax 501" thread just a couple threads bellow yours for tons of pics, most of which are on s-techs (some on tanabes). There is also a huge "sportmax 002" thread where you can find tons of pics.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i was seeing that sportmax and win thread.

I guess i wasnt looking good enough cause not that many said what suspension they were running or wheel offset.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
allright.. i didnt see that the 501s come with only the 15mm offset. Thanks

I knwo the 002s can come in some nasty size like 15x7 35 or something like that.

Well cool. I think I like the 15 offset alittle better than the 0.

·
Dori Dori
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool cool... that should be good than. I wanted something that will make the box look wider and lowerisherness.

Im not gonna reveal my creation to everyone yet but once i get it all ill take some nice pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts