Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Yep -- All it takes is just one to ruin it for everyone.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I hear ya, heres to Cruisers....Cheeers!

Chef

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I don't see a problem with that sort of 'sweep' of a known and active street racing site. We have local Scion meets in my area, and other than one turkey in a tC, no one has ever created any sort of scene that would have attracted negative attention. Guess we are just too well behaved and responsible :)

One of the things that surprised me in the article was "...11 vehicles were impounded for having identification numbers that had been tampered with or removed."

Sheesh! Different group than *I* would be running with... :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Im an ex-street racer and I dont think theres anything to worry about! Usually when they bust a spot its because they have had problems at that spot before or they are out to bust a specific crew(s). The XB community is full of good hard working people, familys with kids, etc. Unless the cop is a jerk I dont see anyone breaking up our meets! I agree tho that it only takes one to screw it up for the rest of us!! Good looking out!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
yep the area they did it at is one of the old spots ricers use to meet up before they go slow racing down a short stupid street. lol so yeah just advice for u 909ers u should know this by now fri and sat night stay away from any industrial section of ontario..cops will harass just about anyone..hell even by the mills i got harrassed but i had my movie stub so cop let me go cause im like dude i know my cars fixed up but i went to the movies and heres the proof. im going home now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.