Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Well, the good news is, our boxes are low to the ground and have small tanks. It wouldn't be worth the effort when there are full size trucks around.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing a gas thief burst into flames. I wouldn't pee on him to put it out.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
xjeepguy said:
Well, the good news is, our boxes are low to the ground and have small tanks. It wouldn't be worth the effort when there are full size trucks around.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing a gas thief burst into flames. I wouldn't pee on him to put it out.
I don't think I'd pee on him either Jeff, although, I might try to stomp out the flames with my work boots! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up said:
Psst, I think his name is Matt...? Did someone get up a little too early this a.m.? ;)
I get up too early every AM. Sorry Matt...my bad...tell Maria I said Hi!

Oh, and Nancy, thanks for pointing out my mistake. Nice to know I can always count on you to keep me honest. :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up said:
Oohhh, I think I'm gonna hafta break out the frypan! lol
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm sorry ANGIE....I'm too tired to run since I've been up all morning. No frying pan, TAZ be good, TAZ promise.....:(

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
boxd_up said:
haha, I changed it! Breakin' out the frypan would be far too much work for this lazy butt.
Whewwwww, close one for this old boy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.