Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think i've seen this done before...i hope is hasn't been done, i like being the first...even if Dave Chappelle said don't be the first black person to do something...I'll post some day pics when i finish cleaning it and repainting it...

I also have one LED in the headlights, i will put more later because its nowhere near bright enough...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Damn! That was on my list of "secret mods". I even got a new cover in case I screwed up. It turned out HAWT!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet Preston.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody. I think i'm gonna try and clean it up some today...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Lookin' super sick man! Do you take the cathode out when you're driving? I'd think it would melt under that cover...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah, I haven't. I'll check it today to see if its melted at all...

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
oh man! that looks sweet. i have my engine cover off with those pieces cut out. damn this leasure modding. i wanted to be the first!!! lol looks really good mang i like it.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks...i started painting and it got jacked up...

Chris, I was painting and when i was about to start the second coat the first was cracked like a desert(litterally)...anyway, it never did that before. What can I do to prevent this. BTW I'm using a rattle can(yea I know)...Its the same that I used before and i didn't have that problem...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^ where you heating it with anything to help it dry? If so, you could of got it too hot. OR. It might of had oil's or grease on it, with any motor parts it's a good idea to use some sort of degreaser.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.