Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
What year and did you need OEM or aftermarket part numbers?

for a 2005 xB
OEM #12204-21011 (if my look up was correct)
for a 2004 xB
Airtex #6P1197
Beck/Arnley #045-0329
Standard #V366
Borg-Warner #PCV477

I am going to assume that the 03-05 xB's used the same PCV, cause I remember they were the same up to the change to the VSV in 06, I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
454 Posts
You know this is going to sound really stupid, but I got part numbers no problem. Finding the PCV is another story. lol mind you I never physically looked at the car, I'm just looking through electronic parts and service manuals. so hopefull the info I gave you is right lol.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know this is going to sound really stupid, but I got part numbers no problem. Finding the PCV is another story. lol mind you I never physically looked at the car, I'm just looking through electronic parts and service manuals. so hopefull the info I gave you is right lol.
Sweet...thanks man! I just wanted to have it on hand (or a few :D ) so I can change it out in the morning with a cold engine before I do any driving.

Take off the engine cover held down w/ 4 10mm bolts. There is a hose that connects to the rear drivers side corner on the top of valve cover. Move the pinch clamp off the hose and pop that bad boy off to expose the PCV. I beleve you will need a 19mm socket to remove it. The PCV is the all metal variety I believe.

Sorry, no pics, but ask for clarification if you would like!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah, 06 xB.

So there is a difference between the 06 and the previous years, huh? Good to know.

Hmmm.....well, I will do some more digging around this weekend and post what I find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.