Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was at the body shop looking for some repairs I saw the guy looking at a diagram of the xB. He had it out so he could show me the parts he needed to order and what needed to be fixed. Anyone know where I can find this diagram? Similar to the pic below but for the body parts of the xB...

I have searched all over the forums, web and nothing.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Body parts mostly. I want to be able to differentiate the bumpers mostly but I also have another use for the diagram as well.

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
I would love to have the diagrams like that too. Are they available in PDF, like the wiring?

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
^^^ Great! I want that for the whole car :D
Were these diagrams ever released for the general public, or is it just a dealer material?
Thanks CubeDriven, i will remember to ask you when i need something specific.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those did perfectly! Thank you much!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Your local Toyota Parts Department has those catalogues. Just pop in and they should be able to print out anything you need.

Important to note that the numbers displayed pointing to the parts are NOT the part numbers! They are basically a group number for that class of part. If you walk into a dealer and ask for a 52119A they will look at you like you're from Mars.

-Alex

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about a simple diagram that shows frame parts. Like the crossbar that holds the front motor mount on a 2014 xb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts