Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Palo Alto Scion is putting together a meet and greet BBQ March 11th. They will have food, raffles and music. We have been here for many meets and they are going to have another one put together just for us. I hope you guys can make it out.

Where: Toyota of Palo Alto
690 San Antonio Rd
Palo Alto,CA 94306-4711
(866)878-0000
When: 03/11/06

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ah Dave, that's the same day as the SE Anniversary party.

They had more than one event? I know about the one 2 yaers ago, biut didn't realize they had some in between.

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
squirrel said:
Ah Dave, that's the same day as the SE Anniversary party.

They had more than one event? I know about the one 2 yaers ago, biut didn't realize they had some in between.
Ya I know Mr Whitmire did'nt ask anyone before they picked a date so some of us won't be there. Oh ya last year we had one the day after Torque I think Jim drove back that morning just to be there.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
Ya I know Mr Whitmire did'nt ask anyone before they picked a date so some of us won't be there. Oh ya last year we had one the day after Torque I think Jim drove back that morning just to be there.
Ah, that's right. I was at a wedding that day.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sure why not. I think I will be able to make it. At least I'll try!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
sorry, can't make this.. it's the SE event and SDG's monthly meet also.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
dirtyrice said:
More info would be awesome on this event. Is it still going to be on the 11th? Times?
I have no info as of yet, and didn't even know about this until Evildave posted it. Are you going? I'll be down in SoCal for the SE event.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah, I can't make it to the SE event at the petersen museum, although I have always wanted to go to that museum...I figured I would try to make it to a smaller event since there is one.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Admin, please lock.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.