Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
The recommendation from that post refers to the interior panels. If you are painting plastics you want to use a different kind of paint such as the door handle covers and piece next to the radio console. I think some of the members recommend krylon fusion or something. I have never painted plastic pieces so i am unsure what the best type of paint is for that.

what do the inserts on ur wheels look like ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
admin said:
The recommendation from that post refers to the interior panels. If you are painting plastics you want to use a different kind of paint such as the door handle covers and piece next to the radio console. I think some of the members recommend krylon fusion or something. I have never painted plastic pieces so i am unsure what the best type of paint is for that.

what do the inserts on ur wheels look like ?
I want to paint the gold insert black cherry pearl. They have a screw in the back to take off.....you can buy chrome, gold or even black I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
your best bet is to take out the pieces u want painted and bring them all to a body shop so they can match it to the black cherry pearl color. Most of the colors in the cans are basic colors such as white,black,blue and so on.. so they wont match well with what your looking to do. I am unsure of the cost though... maybe padansky can help us with this

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.