Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painting a Body kit

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  moulded_xb 
#1 ·
So, as COOL as unpainted body kits look on cars…….(major sarcasm)…I just don’t feel cool enough to pull that off, hence this post: If I were to buy a fab kid (full body)…how much would it cost me to get the kit painted black to match my xb? Anybody know of any good shops that specialize in this and/or have have the bop paint in stock?

Gratzie

#2 ·
Ah come on, 28 views and no replies? Somebodys gotta have an idea of what it costs to paint a couple bumpers and side skirts... :)

#3 ·
Cost of the paintjob is going to be directly related to quality of the paint job. I'm sure you could get it done for $200-300, but a quality job on it will probably run you upwards of $500.

Unfortunately, all the good shops I know are in Central Iowa and that probably doesn't help much.

Every body shop in the world should be able to mix BOP on the spot to order.

-Alex

#6 ·
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
I know a few people that you can bring it to Jeff when you find a kit.
Thanks man, yeah i'll let you know.

It's prolly gonna be 6 months or so at least, but i'll let you know 'fo sho'

Thanks man

#7 ·
well i ended up paying a lot of money cause the bodykit is primed to cover up small holes in the fiberglass so u reall need to sand the whole kit down and fill in holes other wise a small chip could turn into a big hole i ended up spending around 5 g's just for everything but i also had the kit noulded fully so your know its just on how good a body shop man u got:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.