Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you dont remember, a couple weeks ago I was the sad guy with the broken front face finisher. Now i am the happy guy with the painted front face finisher.

ok this is my first time posting pics. more to follow. give me your opinion of my box.

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Looks good - Just picked up mine today from Ron - hopefully I can get it painted and installed within the week

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks everyone for your positive feedback. here are some more pics I have.

ok and for this las picture before I get major flamed. the Scion emblem will be removed and replaced with a toyota emblem I ordered. it is in the mail. please no flaming.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Looks pretty good. Just to note, that you dont have to put a Toyota emblem back there (JDM bBs dont have one). Understanable if you just want something there though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i do know that about the toyota emblem. I just think a chrome toyota emblem ties thing together a little. Well as for the drop the Pennsylvania winter is the only thing holding me back. I cant really afford coilovers so it looks like H-techs might be my only option.The next thing is going to be the Avic-D3 for sure

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ignore that "drop it stuff". You've done a nice job so far and everything fits together well. Lower it if YOU decide . Nice FFF it looks perfect.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Ignore that "drop it stuff". You've done a nice job so far and everything fits together well. Lower it if YOU decide . Nice FFF it looks perfect.
Thatd be true, aside from the fact that God kills kittens when he sees wheel gap. Its a proven fact.

As for winter, you really dont have to worry that much. I was dropped on DF210s with a lip kit, and I got around fine in the Nebraska winters (which Im sure are just as bad as PA). It seems like not a lot of clearance, but it really is I promise. You could do S-techs, Goldlines, or DF210s no problem with stock lip.

scotty

·
Registered
679 Posts
man, that sh*t is making me jealous... i want one... o well

on another note, wtf is up with that license plate frame eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I hate cats so I might just leave it how it is. j/k (but I really do hate kittens) We will see what comes along in the future. Any more opinions.

hey dont be hatin on the licensce plate frame. give me a free clubxb sticker and i would rock it.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
how about instead of a free sticker... theres a guy that will sit day in and day out working on a network and paying out the ass for servers and bandwidth, which gives you a community full of valuable information, inspiration and friends. and instead of a membership, thats all for free. granted SL is too, but thats why i bought my club xb stickers.

the FFF looks good. keep us posted with some more pics.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Lovin it! Although I'd have to say droppin it would add to the FFF look, but totally your choice. I really don't like seeing dirty tire tread though, thats why I closed my wheel well gap.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok ok I will pay for the sticker but how do I get one anyway?

thanks for all of the suggestions.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, now throw on atleast some Df210's. Don't even bother with the H-Techs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Scotty I got the pm i will get back to ya in a minute. Padanky just wanted to let you know you are the man and i will take the df210s into consideration. Anyone else have something to say.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.