Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Scotty had a few, I have seen a few others I like lots. Here are my top 10.

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
padanky....you should have put your car as #1..:D i think number 5 is the best over all look closely at all the details on the front like the headlights are off of a BMW along with part of the upper bumper and look at the upper grille, the body kit the rims.....that one is a show stopper

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
polarproject said:
padanky....you should have put your car as #1..:D i think number 5 is the best over all look closely at all the details on the front like the headlights are off of a BMW along with part of the upper bumper and look at the upper grille, the body kit the rims.....that one is a show stopper

It's not polite to vote for your own! ;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, I guess I have one more.

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hey Pandanky, I'm really flattered to see my box on here. I'm really happy that some of you see what I see in my car. I'll have more to come when I get back! I can't wait. Thanks again.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^ I had yours on my Wallpaper way back, always liked it. Can't wait to see what you add.

·
Registered
869 Posts
other than padanky, this is the sickist box i've ever seen......because all of the mod's done to it are almost all original.......thats what i like to see and all of them look nice and clean

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SoCal_ShadowXB said:
Which one?
Probably the black one above mine.

·
Registered
611 Posts
number 1 and 9 xb are my favs from your list! hehe..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.