Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Padanky's Grille 3.0

4K views 68 replies 22 participants last post by  Padanky 
#1 ·
Here is my newest, Taz should be getting my old one in a couple days.

Just took these pics.

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
GoatiusMaximus said:
sweet! do you make all your grilles out of stock grilles?
Yes, they are stock grilles. I've been selling them and taking grilles in return, kinda like a core charge. Sell the one and work on the next.

Thanks guys.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Thanks Scotty, but I think I'll give them a break for awhile. This last one sat around too long between steps, I'm starting to loose interest in doing them.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
hotbox05 said:
i'd have to say i like this one best.

Funny you said that. My little brother works with me and I was telling him earlier that they do seem to get better each time.

Attachments

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Taz, are you going to run the stripes thru it?

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Your other one looks fine without it.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Big_Kokujin said:
I feel special...But I guess i'm not special enough to have had a Padanky's Grill 1.0 thread...its okay the first one is still the first. But they all look good. I'd think I'd rather the Padanky release series grilles rather than the Scion release series grilles...:cool:
YEah, I kinda thought I would stop at just the one.:eek:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Glad you like it, It got there sooner than I thought it would.

I tried my best to keep the hole clean, I wasn't sure who was going to be next to do who knows what to it!;)

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Preston, what where you doing in Houston? Do I need a security cam?

Oh, the dual vented grille seemed to work fine even with the tabs broke off. I used it on my 1/4 mile trip to work, till I put my newest grille on.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Taz, You have Officially been "Padank'd"! LOL

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Big_Kokujin said:
NO...1.0...they are one of a kind...
I agree, the thought of having a one of a kind grille is better. Unless the other one was made by someone else, that happens sometimes.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
bB_Gunnz said:
Well, I guess that's that. Didn't want to have anyone else make it. But I guess I have to.

Shaving the emblem is a pain in the ars, I prefer not to do it again. There are a few others that can be done one of a kind.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
ogerdgonz said:
Looking good but it needs the stripes to flow on through.....attention to detail that many people skip out on.
I agree, looks sweet. But I say, continue the stripes.

Glad you like it!

3.0 is already reserved, once I decide to part with it of course.

Discussion starter · #57 ·
I don't know what Fuser is. I use something like kitty hair filler, kinda like Bondo but with hair in it. Whatever my shop orders, I work at a bodyshop. I don't see it cracking, I do run it thru the paint booth for paint and it bakes at I believe 160degrees, I don't think it gets that hot anywhere. I'm not sure about cold, I live in Texas. But, I don't think they would sell the product if a repaired car couldn't drive anywhere. And have to worry about the side of the car cracking.

Discussion starter · #60 ·
surfcitylocal said:
. At least it didn't hit my sexy new grill. :D
Thank god!;)

Discussion starter · #63 ·
Discussion starter · #65 ·
^ thanks, but I will be keeping it.

Discussion starter · #67 ·
Big_Kokujin said:
Yea its the Padanky bumper like what 2 or 3.0?
LOL. 2.0 I guess, 1.0 had the flat black areas.

Discussion starter · #69 ·
Here are versions 1.0 & 2.0

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.