TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More stages ...

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ok i can now offically say that yooooouuuuu suck!!!! i need to quit my engineering job and start working at a body shop..... wait no that wont work. that is awesome just one more fan for padanky!:(

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
you should smoke those now....I'm not digging the orange...maybe I'm just jealous though :(

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sir said:
you should smoke those now....I'm not digging the orange...maybe I'm just jealous though :(

I'm going to get the clear Mini Cooper"S" ones when I get cought up.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Deeeaaammm -- Dude -- That looks very clean and different. Nice job man.

·
Registered
570 Posts
as a bodyman in one of my past professions I gotta say one thing..... ARE YOU NOT BUSY WITH CUSTOMERS CARS..... LOL great job looks nice and it is a custom not just a bolt on.....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ocxb said:
as a bodyman in one of my past professions I gotta say one thing..... ARE YOU NOT BUSY WITH CUSTOMERS CARS..... LOL great job looks nice and it is a custom not just a bolt on.....
At the time I wasn't busy, I think I did them back in January. Summer is busy, winter is sloooow.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice job! really clean! What is the name of the tool you used to bevel the sheet metal? Where is a good place to find one? Could use a tool like that! Sweet ride man! Thanks for the post.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BoXBoy said:
Nice job! really clean! What is the name of the tool you used to bevel the sheet metal? Where is a good place to find one? Could use a tool like that! Sweet ride man! Thanks for the post.

It is a hole punch and flange tool. Any tool truck, Cornwell tools, Snap on, etc. Somewhere in the $130 range, I forget.

It is used mainly for punching holes in metal for spot welding quarter panels.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I agree... they dont

it would have been awsome if you would have gotten a Supercharger, and the Mini 'S' ones with the 'S' on them

that would be HOT.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Padanky is a bad mofo.

That is outstanding looking work.

If you ever get up to Dallas, give me a shout. I'd love to see your xB, and I'll buy you lunch!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.