Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think this is how it will stay for awhile.

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Man, that thing is insane! That is the best painted dash I have seen yet. Definately a one-of-a-kind box, I dont think anybody else has mini marker lights!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Yup, it's true...you da man! Very nice with the mini side markers.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xjeepguy said:
Man, that thing is insane! That is the best painted dash I have seen yet. Definately a one-of-a-kind box, I dont think anybody else has mini marker lights!
There is a black xB with them, I don't know if they are set-up the same. Oh well.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I think that that is one very nice and tight looking box. It reflects the level of obsessive care that I associate with Padanky.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Now that you're finished with yours, can you start on mine?!

I'll get right on that Dion.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Very nice Chris!

Those side fenders markers, and all of the other body mods are what makes your PW xB really stand out!!!!!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, yesterday I got 2nd place over-all Scion. 1st went to a TC. At Fred Haas Toyota Show. And I'm now part of Underground Evolution. Hooters!

Attachments

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Awesome look with the new side markers!

Very clean looking box. Too bad you're in Houston and I'm in So Cal... I would definitely know where I would be taking my box for mod work.

Come to think of it that would be one heck of a road trip.

·
Registered
485 Posts
grats pad, the toaster looks awesome. BTW, everytime i pull up next to a mini, i think of your box now lol. 1 question though, those sidemarkers from the mini on yours go the other way around on the mini cooper, you put them on your way intentionally yes? Still looks awesome!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Awesome look with the new side markers!

Very clean looking box. Too bad you're in Houston and I'm in So Cal... I would definitely know where I would be taking my box for mod work.

Come to think of it that would be one heck of a road trip.
^^^^^^^^^^
I second that! I'm due for a vacation anyway. :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
What can I say that others haven't already. Very nice man - very nice :cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
backseatchris said:
grats pad, the toaster looks awesome. BTW, everytime i pull up next to a mini, i think of your box now lol. 1 question though, those sidemarkers from the mini on yours go the other way around on the mini cooper, you put them on your way intentionally yes? Still looks awesome!

Intentional, they flow better backwards and upside down.

·
Registered
873 Posts
sorry for my ignorance but what is on the tailgate? almost looks like an altezza light. and the congrats on the win that box definitely deserves it. PW rocks!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.