Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2006 Scion xB is currently at a transmission shop. Last year I had a low mileage transmission installed in place of the original one. Right after it was installed, I was getting a Check Engine LIght due to a P2770 error code. I took it to a transmission shop a couple of weeks ago to get it repaired. Turns out a wire harness to one of the solenoids in the valve body of the transmission was squished when the installer replaced the fluid filter. That was causing the P2770 error code. So the transmission shop that is working on it now has installed a new valve body and new solenoid harness. After installing those new parts, the mechanic discovered that my ECM was also damaged by the squished harness. So he just installed a new ECM. Well, the P2770 (Torque Converter Clutch Circuit High) error code is gone, but now he's getting a P2769 (Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Low) error code. Anyone have experience with the P2769 error code? I just need to pass smog so I can get my registration renewed. Can't pass smog with a CEL! Frustrating to say the least.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts