Scion xB Forum banner

P0032 Code

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bfj4332 
#1 ·
Hi, new here but I could not find anything about P0032 code. My vsc, Trac, and engine light have been on in my 06 XB. I've had this car for a couple years and just recently started having these problems. My car has about 165,000 miles. I recently had P0031 and P0042(if I remember correctly) and have since replaced the catalytic converter(diagnosed by dealership) and both o2 sensors. Car was good for a few weeks then the same lights came back on and started hesitating when accelerating, but now I am getting the P0032 code which I ended up changing the front o2 sensor again(first one was cheap), MAF sensor, and air filters. Drove for a couple weeks and the same dash lights came back on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#3 ·
Since this post I had the spark plugs and ignition coils changed(they were bad) and the dash lights went off for a week and are now back on. I am going to check the code again. I've had the 02 sensor checked since changing it the second time but I will have it looked at again.

Thanks

#4 ·
I have owned a 2005 XB since the fall of 2004. I don't remember exactly when the VSC and Trac light first came on but they have been on most of the time I've owned the car. Any time I had something done where we reset the codes they would go off for a couple of weeks but then come back on again. I also get a P0456 (small evap leak) all the time. Toyota told me it was nothing to worry about. I believe in 2010 I replaced the clutch system. After that, it was a long time before the lights came on again. Not sure if anything in this is helpful other than to let you know that those lights being on is common in this car.

#5 ·
I don't think it's a huge issue either just annoying to see them on. Since they have came back on I'm getting the same P0032 code like before but have not had any issues with the acceleration hesitation as before. My bf seems to think it has something to do with the gas type because it runs much better with premium but I don't think that myself. I think the next thing I will have done is have the fuel injectors changed. Thanks for your comment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.