Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else done this? I was getting out of my xB the other day and I wasn't really paying attention. I closed the door and the bottom corner caught the back of my leg as it closed. Holy Bajeezers! It killed! That's the second time I've done that now! The only way the corners of the door could be sharper is to put razor blades on the end of them... what's the deal?!

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Ouch!!!! That bites. No I've never done that But remember when your parents bopped you on the head and said pay attention? Now you know why they did that huh? :D :D :D
Sorry couldn't resist....:eek:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I did it once when I first got my Box.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i step away while i close the door. i learned my lesson not to look when closing the door when that happened to me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It happened to me a few times. Ive also walked into the rear hatch while it was open. That leaves a nice mark on ur forhead. The worst was a couple of summers ago, i had a thunderbird and i was getting out of the car, not wearing a shirt, nipple just pierced and close the door, the corner of it get caught in the ring and almost ripped the ring out:eek: :eek:. Thats a pain i will never forget.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
i did a painful boo boo with the help of my xb hatch door. i was pumpin gas and decided to grab a towel out of the back. i had bottles of liquor barely holding on sittin on the edge of the truck. in order not to have them fall and break i did a weird cirque du soleil move to hold the hatch half open while pushing the liquor forward so it won't fall down. long story short. the hatch opened up but itself. caught my left ear (my ear has 3/4 gauge holes). yanked the plug out of my ear. there was blood everywhere. tore my left ear. i guess it speed up the stretching process. eh.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Man two piercing related auto mishaps already on the same page? Wow. Just wow.

Anyway, my box’s door bit me on the back of the leg awhile back too. I think it was upset with me about leaving it alone with the car wash guys. Drew blood and left a nice little scrape.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.