Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some Sportmax 502 (17x7, +40 offset) wheels with Toyo Proxes 205/40/17. I'm also sitting on Tenabe DF210 springs. Would I run into any problems using the OTG rear shims? Would rolling the fenders be necessary? Any info will help.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
im not 100% sure here but im willing to bet you can slap those new feets on and be good to go with the shims. someone correct me if im wrong.

actually i know they will fit, im running a 17x7 +40 offset with 215/45/17 tires and i have no problems. and ive got a 10mm shim on Tanabe DF210s

·
Registered
410 Posts
andys right. only cuz i agree with everything he says about rim width and tire combos. lol. naw really i got 18x8 s on my car with ofset at 32 and 10mm spacers. if these fit i know those will.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
*edit****

Yes they will work just fine. Misread it the first time around. You can add up to 30mm of spacing no problem on it (Ive been there). Shouldnt be an issue

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
He's not adding camber. Just the 10mm hub shim to push them out.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yea ive got the exact same set up basically, just a little larger tire. and i have no fitment problems. like scotty said too, youll be just fine!. -=]

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know someone who you can get those shims from for a cheaper price! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.