Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy a set of these and just want to make sure they are safe to be driven on everyday. My box is now my daily driver and I don't want to be worried about it if I put these on. Thank you in advance.

-Don

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I've had them on for about a week now, and you don't even know that they're there. There's a lot of people running these on their daily driver, and personaly I've yet to hear of a problem.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had them on for about a week now, and you don't even know that they're there. There's a lot of people running these on their daily driver, and personaly I've yet to hear of a problem.
Ok cool good to hear. I will send my money to Van then and put them on when they get here.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had them on for a year and live on some crappy back country roads and had 18'so n them for a long time too and didn't have a single problem
Awesome thank you so much for your input, I sent the money to Van. I will be putting on 17's and Tein H-Techs with TRD shocks and struts. I think it will look good and hopefully ride nice and smooth.

·
Registered
426 Posts
TRD shock are the equivalent to stocks. And you wont be happy with the H-tech drop if your looking to close the fender gap.

·
Registered
762 Posts
love mine, i have OTG spacers AND camber on my daily driver:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.