Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there in Scion Land know this clown? I bought and paid for a set of wheels for my XB from him on Ebay February 3rd($500.00). After 3 weeks of him lying about shipping the wheels I found him on here. I called him out in a post and he pm'ed me begging for me to edit the post since he cares so much about his reputation on this forum. He said once again that the wheels would be sent by the end of the week. Well, the end of the week has come and gone and no wheels, no tracking number and no responses to my last 2 PM's on this forum or the messages from Ebay or Paypal. What's worse I was browsing the Scionlife forum and he responded to a thread about some one wanting to trade a set of "18's for a set of "15's. He offered to trade the guy the wheels I had already bought(his response was 20 days AFTER I paid for the wheels). Damn! I am so pissed right now it isn't funny. I paid for the damn wheels and the m*therf*cker is trying to trade them? WTF! I have already filed a dispute with Paypal and after seeing the post about trading the wheels I bought I am filing a criminal charge Monday. I am a police officer here in Alabama and I have a contact with the Maryland AG's office. Networking helps sometimes in my profession. I have been doing business on the internet for a long time and I have never seen anything like this. Niche groups like these tend to be pretty tight nit. In the PM's he sent to me, he was crying about being broke and not being able to afford to ship them right now but yet he is buying stuff off Ebay left and right and making offers on other items like a Sway bar on Scionlife. I don't get it really. Every single XB owner I have met have been stand-up guys but I guess there is always a bad apple. Anyway, posting this to call him out and I also hope that you guys see what kind of shady character this forum has in it's midst. Sorry for the lack of introductions but I really want to get this out there for the forum to see. Oh yeah, thanks Scotty for editing the post but I think this one will stay for a while. Thanks and if anyone has any more info on him please PM me and let me know.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Don't feel too bad. I thought I had seat covers sold to this guy. He kept getting at me about it, and I understand he has a difficult job. He works for the department of transportation of where he lives. When the big snow came, he was rarely on here.

Anyways, this was about 3 weeks ago, and I decided to put the covers back up for sale.

Keep your eyes out for him. Maybe some of the 'higher ups' around here could fill you in with more info.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
I know Mattyrattypoo had a problem with this guy as well about a month back about a trade they had. This guy took a few months to ship out the item that he promised. I would definitely file charges and place a claim through Paypal. Sorry to hear about your issues with this guy. No one should ever have to deal with this type of crap.

·
Registered
43 Posts
File your claim with Paypal and hope he has $$ in his account. Otherwise youll get your protection coverage for that auction either $200 or $2000 whatever it says ion the auction.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ok heres whats up. I HAVE NEVER NOT WILL I EVER INTENTIONALLY RIP SOMEONE OFF! i have had alot of problems as of late and yeah i spent alot of money on ebay BEFORE these problems came about i just did my taxes thank god and that will help me take care of all these loose ends i have right now. i am very sorry for this to everyone truely i am right now i feel like a 500 pound bag of **** but like i said i will take care of everyone and every obligation i have made. think what you want of me i deserve it but i will wrap these things up. i will not hide nor ignore anyone any i never offered to trade wheels i sold i offered the second set of the same wheels i have to trade and things i am trying to buy on scionlife not for me but a friend who is in the market and not a member any questions or whatever feel free to post i dont mind but like i said sorry to everyone i have loose ends with as well as the rest of the scion community but rest assured this will be dealt with thanks for your time

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Shady!!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ok heres whats up. I HAVE NEVER NOT WILL I EVER INTENTIONALLY RIP SOMEONE OFF! i have had alot of problems as of late and yeah i spent alot of money on ebay BEFORE these problems came about i just did my taxes thank god and that will help me take care of all these loose ends i have right now. i am very sorry for this to everyone truely i am right now i feel like a 500 pound bag of **** but like i said i will take care of everyone and every obligation i have made. think what you want of me i deserve it but i will wrap these things up. i will not hide nor ignore anyone any i never offered to trade wheels i sold i offered the second set of the same wheels i have to trade and things i am trying to buy on scionlife not for me but a friend who is in the market and not a member any questions or whatever feel free to post i dont mind but like i said sorry to everyone i have loose ends with as well as the rest of the scion community but rest assured this will be dealt with thanks for your time

hey i'm impressed....at least he came on to face the music so to speak....I hope this all works out...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One excuse after another is all you have. It's like I told you in the PM's, you entered into a contract with me the moment you took my money. You should have taken care of your obligation to ship the wheels BEFORE you spent alot of money on Ebay. I have been patient for a fookin month, listening to your excuses, and frankly it's a tired @ss story. I doubt that anyone is going to be throwing you a pitty party anytime soon, you need to man up and take care of your business. Actually, you needed to do that a few weeks ago, and not just with me it seems. As for owning 2 sets of the same wheels,............RRRIIIIGGGHHHTTT(DR. Evil voice).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh yeah, Boombox, the higher-ups here have filled me in already on him. More than one person has PM'ed me and told me he is a Shady dude.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Did you also file a claim with ebay? They could suspend his account there and that might prevent him from spending even more money that he SHOULD be using to ship those wheels to you. Make sure you have copies of all the ebay messages, emails and even PMs on here that you two have exchanged so you can document that you have made the effort to contact him about the issue. Other than that, you've been WAY more patient that I would have been, and having charges filed is definately the way to go. I'm a LEO as well and have dealt with similar issues, and the possibility of going to jail, as well as paying fines seems to be a pretty strong motivator in helping people face their obligations.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Look doubt me if you want i deserve it and yes i have 2 sets of factory alloys and 2 sets of steelies as well but im sure i deserve what everyone is saying and no i expect no pity party and dont want anyones pity and boom you are gonna talk **** about me for deciding to not buy something from you after i pm'ed you i couldnt? yeah thats stupid but oh well. like i said all thi **** will be taken care of thanks

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
ive got to give it to you for 'facing the music' and apologizing. which is more than i can say for some others ive seen in similar situations.

but still it doesnt make it right. you need to give the man a date you are going to have these wheels shipped and provide a tracking number, which is what you should have done along time ago as well as assumed the responsibility of your sale. unfortunately i will never do business with you and i think a number of other will agree with me. we all have hard times and need to tighten up some loose ends once in a while, but that was just plain irresponsible.

i hope everything works out for the best for both of you. good luck.

·
3,453 Posts
ososlow, I have the last pm you sent me 3 weeks ago. I didn't talk any **** about you besides that you just up and disappeared. You told me that you'd get it all setup and lemme know when you got paid from your big 125 hour work week and that we'd get the money exhanged and bam, they'da been sent. Since I got no reply, and even pm'd you a couple times within the last few weeks, I assumed you just up and left the Scion community. As for telling me that I'm stupid for sharing my experience with you? Grow up man.

·
3,453 Posts
Stupid huh? Thanks.

OsoslowxB: hey man 11:45 PM 2/3/2007
ima have to hold off til next week on those seat covers man if you still have em ill get

em thursday. jus lemme know and sorry

OsoslowxB: Re: hey man 11:53 PM 2/3/2007
thats awesome man i appreciate it yeah like i said i get paid next thursday ill

definately have the cash (i didnt work 132 hours last week for nothing) lol ill let you

know though

OsoslowxB: Re: hey man 11:56 PM 2/3/2007
thats cool man il definately get em. and i am a heavy equipment operator and the company

i work for does snow removal and salting so they had me busy

OsoslowxB: Re: hey man 11:58 Pm 2/3/2007
hey i love it man the more money i make the more the box gets done up and plus im union

so i dont work too hard lol

When you tried to lowball my already crazily priced 120 shipped
OsoslowxB: Re: hey man 12:06 AM 2/4/2007
lol i just realized i have 73.21 in my paypal if ya wanna sell em for that?

Last PM I received from you
OsoslowxB: Re: hey man 12:30 AM 2/4/2007
lol yeah it dont hurt to try ill get at you next week peace bro

Boombox: Seat Covers 07:49 PM 2/11/2007
Did you still want the seat covers? I assume that you've been busy this weekend.

Well, LMK.

Boom

Boombox: Seat Covers 02:10 PM 2/21/2007
Did you still want them? I understand if you were busy awhile ago, I just thought we had

the deal sealed.

LMK

Boom.

Unfortunately, I ended up deleting the PM's I sent to you, so I could keep my mailbox

open for people inquiring about things. Since we only have a 100 limit, I had to. I did

not have any idea you were going to up and jump off that face of the earth on me.

HOWEVER, the people who run this site make a nightly backup of everything on the server,

so I'm pretty sure THEY might have the PM's I sent you, and I would thoroughly enjoy

putting them up here as well.

So yeah, calling me stupid? You've just alienated yourself from a great community pal.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
man this plastic fork is of DAMN good quality. ive destroyed this cup of noodles.

ive dealt with boobmox on many occasion. he is a reputable source. and a good guy.

i cant believe the quality of this plastic fork!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
man this plastic fork is of DAMN good quality. ive destroyed this cup of noodles.

ive dealt with boobmox on many occasion. he is a reputable source. and a good guy.

i cant believe the quality of this plastic fork!

w00st3r ^^^^ You are too much!! :eek: :) :D :p Plastic fork -- lmao

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.