Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Scion Owners.

I have choosen the xB to be our company vehicle. As such I am now the proud owner of #1645 in Envy Green. Becasue I am in love with the xB and because this is probably the most head turning vehicle on the road I would like to organize what I call a Scion Swarm in the central Ohio area.

The goal of the swarm is to invade a town with as many xB's as possible. The swarm will end in an xB show of epic proportion. This will become an annual event and a chance for everyone to meet and discuses topics of interest as weel as attract the attention that we are used to getting as we drive down the road.

Thanks
SiteTech

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
An xB only show, eh?

Well, hook up a time and a place and then give everybody at least 6 months notice. Then advertise the hell out of the show on every Scion website you can find. Then come up with a hook to lure everybody out to join you.

Good luck!

-Alex

·
Registered
199 Posts
grizzly_choppers said:
An xB only show, eh?

Well, hook up a time and a place and then give everybody at least 6 months notice. Then advertise the hell out of the show on every Scion website you can find. Then come up with a hook to lure everybody out to join you.

Good luck!

-Alex
Listen to Alex, he knows how to plan a show!!! Scinergyia would do everything we could to support and event like this! ROADTRIP!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
has anyone heard about the scion show someone is trying to plan that is going to be at cedar point??? i read about it on scion life. its in august sometime. ill try to find the link on scion life and post it on here if anyone wants it

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'm down. Just make sure we've all got directions.

1672, if they adopt the ways of other midwest judges, it's not by how many mods you have ony our car, it's how CLEAN it is. I'm planning on taking many a trip to Iowa this next year for some shows because they judge correctly in my opinion. To me, my car is more about pride than the 6 grand I could dump into it.

If this event gets off the ground, I'm there. Box only shows are gonna rule!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Sorry to double post, but to anyone that knows ANYTHING about a car show, Scion related or just all around, PLEASE POST THEM UP. The more shows we can get our cars into, the more fun things will be for us.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts