Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ordered from a company in japan called garson. if so please let me know how you did it thank you

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Sell first born.
Make 2nd, 3rd and plan for 4th house mortgage.
Sign off soul to devil.

Well thats how I would do it if I had the money to buy from them. Sadly I can not afford to.

I thought they had a section on the site to order in english? If not then a lot of people might have gone through someone here.

·
Registered
974 Posts
JDM parts are cool but usually incredible overpriced.

Bulletproof fender mirrors are $300 from Japan. My NOS MINI Cooper mirrors from the 60's only cost me $60 and they look the same.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
jstoybox said:
has anyone ordered from a company in japan called garson. if so please let me know how you did it thank you
bro i'm just checking this real quick before i go to work but when i have time i'll help you out a bit with links snd such. hopefully tonite i'll hve time.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ive gotten some stuff from Garson like why wheels:D. YEa they are expensive but you gotta pay to be unique. I havent seen another car with the same wheel that I have and I go to tons of car shows so ive seen it all. I suggest hitting up AutoFashion in San Diego for the pricing. THey get it direct and they even have some Garson stuff in stock like the lugs and curtins and more.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Gotta pay to play!!

I have some stuff soon Im getting shipped over from Garson, but then again its just little ish. It just depends how much you wanna pay to be different, and how it flows with your car.

scotty

·
Registered
873 Posts
like everyone above said. it's true. and scionscotty i hope our boxes being shipped don't get mixed up. LOL. cause i'm waiting for my package to arrive.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
well you guys all pretty much posted everything i was gonna do. also peeps need to remember that when looking at the garson website that the car is called the bB NOT the xB. also jdmpalace is probably the best place to go. i've heard from a few peeps that he is cheaper that auto fashion.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
lol maybe i want what you're getting more Katch! any insight to what you're gettin?

i can see that. Sean is good about prices. Bulletproof is the worst e-raper of prices Ive ever seen. Most importantly, find someone that treats you good and you feel comfortable sending large sums of money to, and prepare to wait.

scotty

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
met sean at a meet here recently. hes a great guy and he's only about a 1 1/2 hour drive from me too so i can save a bit on shipping which will help on an order of this expense.

·
Registered
873 Posts
yellow_sub said:
well you guys all pretty much posted everything i was gonna do. also peeps need to remember that when looking at the garson website that the car is called the bB NOT the xB. also jdmpalace is probably the best place to go. i've heard from a few peeps that he is cheaper that auto fashion.

well not sure yet. i have a bunch of stuff coming, some still looking for so not sure yet.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i ordered a bunch of stuff from a guy locally. get ready to spend some $$$.
pay to play is right...
hope you other guys arent getting what i'm getting.... lol. jk.:D

i got my wheels through sean... he's the man!!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
bBdaisukidesu said:
i ordered a bunch of stuff from a guy locally. get ready to spend some $$$.
pay to play is right...
hope you other guys arent getting what i'm getting.... lol. jk.:D

i got my wheels through sean... he's the man!!
BTW, those MK II's, you need to sellem to me........:D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.