Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for an Orataro FFF or some Garson Eyelids. Maybe even another style if available. Someone please help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Just sold some nish-designs eyelids........on e-bay you can get garson style eyelids.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,985 Posts
Did you ask Ron (Orataro) directly? He's on here.

I see his stuff for sale regularly on SL and Ebay too.
 

·
RADIER HATER!!!
Joined
·
1,198 Posts
I talked to Ron just a few days ago and no FFF untill begining of next year (ugh) But I have seen the Garson style eyelids on ebay if your in a hurry. Only other thing to do is keep an eye on the classifields.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
katchkillah said:
sorry to jack this, what's FFF?




Yes, it's true, not making any new ones until maybe the first of the year. Then again, with a new baby at the first of the year, the wife might not want me coming home covered in fiberglass.

Currently working on my new V.I.P Side Table which will start production next week.
Pre-orders are being taken. Will post pictures this weekend. Keep your eyes out for it.

Thanks for your interests in my FFF.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
Orataro said:
Yes, it's true, not making any new ones until maybe the first of the year. Then again, with a new baby at the first of the year, the wife might not want me coming home covered in fiberglass.

Currently working on my new V.I.P Side Table which will start production next week.
Pre-orders are being taken. Will post pictures this weekend. Keep your eyes out for it.

Thanks for your interests in my FFF.
Ron thanks for taking time out at work today to chat and so i could pick up the stuff from you. guys if you havent seen his stuff it's amazing! i picked up a new front table and a cup holder section. great craftsmanship and detail go into his tables and all of his products. can't wait for the side tables to be done Ron. i'm 99% sure i'll be running em on all 4 doors! don't forget about the custom peice for me too when ya get the time!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
bb05 said:
how much is the table gonna run????
if you mean the side table he said about $130 but thats still undecided so please don't him to it!! but most likely in that range
 

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
Joined
·
3,810 Posts
yellow_sub said:
Ron thanks for taking time out at work today to chat and so i could pick up the stuff from you. guys if you havent seen his stuff it's amazing! i picked up a new front table and a cup holder section. great craftsmanship and detail go into his tables and all of his products. can't wait for the side tables to be done Ron. i'm 99% sure i'll be running em on all 4 doors! don't forget about the custom peice for me too when ya get the time!!
HELLO!!!........dude, dont tell me you were in town??? i live like a stones throw away from ron. wud up??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
ThunderGod said:
HELLO!!!........dude, dont tell me you were in town??? i live like a stones throw away from ron. wud up??
bro i flippin pm'ed like 2 days ago and got no reply. i'll be down in socal til mid sunday!! i'm currenty sittin at a friends in Irvine!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
ThunderGod said:
btw ron, CFFFF for me preazeeee........:D
thats would be crazy good looking on your you car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
ThunderGod said:
DUH.......i just noticed it!! thats it, im done. :p
hahaha looks like someone's gettin old!:eek: j/k bro
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top