Scion xB Forum banner

Would you like to see this spoiler available to purchase in the near future?

• I'd rock it for sure!

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Looks good, I might be interested.

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Interesting design, but not sure.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Thanks but I'll pass.

Votes: 11 26.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
That looks much like the Lover Soul spoiler no? I like it lots :D where did you find it?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i believe thats the JDM Scudetto spoiler pictures. i always thought it was different from the Damd Loversoul one. I talked to Sean about gettin me the Damd Loversoul one, and he doesnt know if theyre still producing when I talked to him. Otherwise I had money in hand for one . :-( Im thinking I might go with D.A.D. or another JDM one instead. I do love that Scudetto bB though. Looks so kick butt. Im a fan. I say do it Rich! Get it in production and Ill probably buy!

Scotty

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
^^I thought so....it IS the Lover Soul Spoiler...I have been looking for that thing for....I dont know how long!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this spoiler and SOON!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
[pout] I want one....*slams foot down and crosses arms*[/pout]

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
it would have to be this one, or either the D.A.D. probably for me to rock it. gotta keep it looking clean and all! (theres a reason im gonna get rid of my Fab)

scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
it just doesnt fit the look of my car any more i dont think. its MEANT to be used for VIP kits and VIP style which 99% of the cars that have it, arent. that includes mine. it doesnt flow. im either going to go with the OEM spoiler or spoilerless until i can find the right one that fits.

im trying to keep it clean and classy, and a buffet table on the back doesnt do it IMHO.

scotty

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.