·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crappy night pics I will try to get some better pics later

·
Registered
352 Posts
painted or cut out? i personally think it throws off the car as a whole and is a distraction. not feeling it as much as i want to

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
IMO, it looks better than the stock grill. looks awesome!

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Reminds me of the thin metal eraser guide :D
Interesting look, very original. I like the contrast it has on green.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually it is painted with a satin black. Thanks for the replies guys. I know it's not going to be to everyone's liking and that's cool but I never really liked the RS3 grill so I thought I would change it up a little . I will get some better pics tomorrow so you can see what it looks like with the whole car.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like it! I thought the RS3 grill looked a little "plain jane" but the contrasting black makes it stand out.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I would've done the same thing, looks good!

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
if you ever feel you want to get rid of the RS3 grill...I have a stock white one that would look KILLER with it ;)

Like the black stripes. I LOVE the RS3 grill, but it looks SUPER nice that way.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Now put some white cold cathodes behind it and wire them with your headlights so they come on with your lights. White is the only color that is legal besides yellow (which would look stupid).

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Padanky said:
Now put some white cold cathodes behind it and wire them with your headlights so they come on with your lights. White is the only color that is legal besides yellow (which would look stupid).

he just painted it, he did not cut it out....goofy, read the thread ;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Sir said:
he just painted it, he did not cut it out....goofy, read the thread ;)
Damn it, My bad! :D

I thought I did read it, guess I missed a post.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Padanky said:
So if I have white cold cathodes on the inside of my car that can be seen from the outside...that is considered legal?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
BigWill184 said:
So if I have white cold cathodes on the inside of my car that can be seen from the outside...that is considered legal?
I would have to say they would be legal. No red or blue for sure. Orange or other colors, cops will probably pull you over and hassle you, saying your orange is red, or your green is blue. I don't think you would have a problem with white at all.

I haven't even been bothered with my reds because they are flush mounted into handles and don't flood the interior with red.
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f29/3675-padankys-oshs-fogs/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.