Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Not bad. You will be the first one on the block with those on an rs2. I kinda like because it is different and not the same run of the mill. Make sure though it fits into the rest of the design of the car so they do not look out of place.

Verdict. Go for it.

·
Pensacola Scikotics
287 Posts
Well, he's correct on the pricing on new tires/wheels like that. I just did a quick search and brand new they would be over $1300 ... and that's without the powder coating.

I agree with Shortbus on making sure it's going to flow with anything else you have in mind. I would also ask for a few close-up pictures of each wheel. Do that just to make sure that you will have a nice smooth line between the yellow powder coating and the black centers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good advice guys. I told the guy I want to try them on the car before I buy them just to see if they look right. I kind of think they will but at the same time I'm not sure. I like the whole uniqueness of them but at the same time I think they may look weird. Thats why I'm looking for opinions. :cool:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I think they'll look fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to check them out Friday afternoon. If I get them I'll post pics to keep the pic police at bay.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I say get em.....that buggah would look mean!

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Dude, gets em. Seriously, those are pretty sweet lookin' wheels.

Then, if you're already not lowered, get the lowest drop you can afford.

Yeah, thems ell look sweet.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I've always liked wheels where the lips match the car and black centers.
(centers too in that case, w/polished lips of course)
I've done a couple Micro RC's like that!

But seriously, I think they would look Awsome :cool:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts