Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dyke in a Box
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the mods spend more time moving threads out of the DIY forums from accidental first-posters and misclicks than anything. Would it be possible to have the DIY forums only open to mods moving threads into them? Users could post their DIYs in one of the gen1/gen2 forums then a mod could move it into the appropriate DIY forum.

We don't get too many DIYs but we get a bunch of threads in the wrong spot though.

·
Dyke in a Box
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the masses can't read stickies, brute force might be required? :p

·
Super Moderator
16,207 Posts
^^^^^
Indeed.

Banned a member today, heaving insults at yours truly because he/she failed to noticed the above stated sticky, or the fact that after two deleted threads that they might be doing something wrong...

·
Super Moderator
16,207 Posts
Re: One-Way DIY forums!!

At last, control over the DIY forum - no more misplaced threads!!

If anyone has an valid DIY thread they'd like to post, submit it, then shoot me a PM so I can review and validate it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Newbie here...looking through the DIY section of the forum...i own a gen2 xb, and it's tiresome paging through the hundreds of DIY Gen 1 threads...can you guys do a Gen 1 and separate Gen 2 DIY subforums? THAT would be helpful...

·
Super Moderator
16,207 Posts
If the OP's of DIY threads would take the time to properly name them, i.e. "DIY/1st Gen or 2nd Gen", there would be no need to wade through to find needed info. Now, this thread is waaaay to old to still be open, so to keep from beating a dead horse....

Closed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.