·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

and yes that is my xB key fob and key! i can prove it any time any where :p

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
damn nice Dustin. care to share how you did it all?

im on my way to doing it myself. actually i have officially no Scion emblem on the car anymore (not even steering wheel :D )

scotty

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just swapped cases with my friends tundra keys, and while we were at a toyota dealership i had a new key cut from my scion key.

final cost: $14.10 (the cost of a key)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yellow_sub said:
looks good now you need one of these and no i won't sell you this one.:D
actually no. look at an authentic bB 2nd gen. they have our hatch . its only the first gen NCP30 that has that hatch. if hes trying to do an authentic bB look, since hes on the NCP31 platform, then he has the right hatch.

and yea thats pretty awesome Dustin. i might to check that out.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
ugh...clear windows is nasty IMHO...prolly cuz I think of all the UV damage that will be done :eek:

·
Registered
288 Posts
ScionScotty said:
damn nice Dustin. care to share how you did it all?

im on my way to doing it myself. actually i have officially no Scion emblem on the car anymore (not even steering wheel :D )

scotty
Scotty, did you get a toyota steering wheel? You know I am still trying to find out which cover will fit!:mad:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i want to pick up a yaris wheel/bag

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
naw Jon I had to do it myself. I basically tried prying the little emblem off, put a smooth layer of bondo over it, painted it white, and will later put a toyota sticker on it. its stuck on there real well and really light just incase the air bag ever does go off, so that it doesnt become a projectile like Alex was talkin about.

it works for me. i dont know where to get an authentic Toyota air bag that will fit and has the right connection, so i gave up.

scotty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.