Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

(Thanks for the lyrics, Sesame Street.)

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And to add more to the mystery of cloning auto designs, I give you the soon to be sold in the USA - Nissan "Versa" and the currently sold in Europe - the Toyota "Verso." (I'm not kiddin g this time.)

You can almost interchange them and "Versa - Verso - Vica Versa."

Gotta love the "Box."

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
The xB is truely the only wagon type thing I have ever really liked.. before I got my Civic my mom told me to pick either a Civic or the Element... I thought the Element was blah which is funny because a lot of people compare it to the xB

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From Autoweek

"Dodge

The Hornet concept shows a potential entry by the US brand into the European performance hatchback segment. Powered by a 170hp, four-cylinder 1.6-liter supercharged gasoline engine, the Hornet’s wide stance and American styling differentiates it from potential rivals such as the Renault Clio RS, which debuts at the Geneva, show or the Ford Fiesta ST.
European rally cars inspired the Hornet’s design, but it keeps Dodge’s aggressive looks, said Mark Moushegian, its principal exterior designer. To boost interior space, the Hornet has a width of 1932mm – almost as wide as a lower-medium car. It also has no B-pillar. "

Does this remind you of another car? "American styling differentiates it from potential rivals" LOL

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.