Here are a couple more.The wagon is my real baby :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Mini's are fun to drive! I'm jealous!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Ooooohhh ... awww! :D What a nice bunch of cars you got there. The mini looks especially adorable next to his "box". :p

That Egyptian statue (or whatnot) is very cool. Did you or someone build that or is that a real ruin?

·
Registered
63 Posts
not to be mean..... i dig the Mini more then the box....
always been a BIGGEST fan of Mini...
thinking abt getting those "modern" one... but gave up cuz the maintance $$$ is unknown

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
xb1013 said:
not to be mean..... i dig the Mini more then the box....
always been a BIGGEST fan of Mini...
thinking abt getting those "modern" one... but gave up cuz the maintance $$$ is unknown
The real mini owners don't speak of the poser BMWs :p ARe you from Newark,Ohio or Joisey?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LuvmyxB said:
They're so cute but the poor cars look so darn sad from the front....but still cute as heck!!
I never had anybody call them sad before :eek: Trust me they are very happy :p

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Oh no I just meant that they look like they have a frown. I think they're hot but thats just what I see...Theres a club here LVMinis everyone and the cars seem real happy... just my perception of the front end. :eek:

It's the shape of the grille. JMO!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LuvmyxB said:
Oh no I just meant that they look like they have a frown. I think they're hot but thats just what I see...Theres a club here LVMinis everyone and the cars seem real happy... just my perception of the front end. :eek:

It's the shape of the grille. JMO!
No problem.I took it in good way!:) They do seem to have a personality.I think the xBs are similar in the fact that they are also unique and take a special kind of person to appreciate their ....uh...beauty? :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
blimey said:
The real mini owners don't speak of the poser BMWs :p ARe you from Newark,Ohio or Joisey?
oh no.... i think u misunderstood me.... i am talking abt one of those restored ones with modern gadget, anywho.... i'm from Newark, California

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
xB's are cute. I like the box better than the mini but I like any car that isn't the same as the rest of the cars out there. That's why I got an xB.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Motor FX said:
man mini's are the ish, i actually saw a mini p/up truck for sale by my shop, its yellow, would love to purchase but im out of space....love your cars!!!
Mini pick ups are worth their weight in gold in the market right now!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.