Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just registered here after a week or so of lurking. I ordered a PW xB auto last week and am going to pick it up tomorrow or Tuesday, I hope. Looking forward to learning and checking out everybody's rides. I've already purchased a few things to mod with, but am not sure when I'll install them..

Anyway.. good to be here, and thanks for havin' me.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! I also have a PW and I love it. No, I mean it, I LOVE it. At least that's what my G/F says. :D If you don't have a digital camera get one to record all your mods and then you can share them with us. We love to watch.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sweet color choice. PW's are the best!;)

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice to see so many PWs. There was only 4 in CA when I had my rep looking for mine, and one of those was wrecked while on the lot.

I've only seen 4 in my area, and all were stock. I've purchased Silverstar bulbs (my personal liking from past experience), and tonight I ordered the Progress Tech 2'' drop springs/rear sway bar kit from PartShippers.com.

Any of you on a 2'' drop with 15 inch wheels? I'm wondering if I'll have neutral camber when the kit is installed?

·
Registered
659 Posts
I really think we should make this a PW only thread guys uh so whatyou thik guys huh:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

shssssssssssssssssss every one else this is the way we control them put them in a corner by themselves,;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :) :) :) :) :)Polly Woggles----------------------------:rolleyes:

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, I think fate is already working her hands here.

This must mean I was destined for a PW xB.. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
ScionitiS said:
LOL, I think fate is already working her hands here.

This must mean I was destined for a PW xB.. :D
Yes, the PW "gods" are smiling on you! Welcome, and glad you came out of the shadows!

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol. My fogs were installed today, will be detailed/washed tomorrow and I'll be picking her up tomorrow night after work. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.