Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, put our BMW in the classifieds this morning!!!!

Thats the first step. I'm so excited I can't stand it!! My doggies are gonna love the room!!!

Cant wait to put wheels and tires on it, and some sort of cool tribal graphics and of course the OEM stuff............rear bumper decal, the rear wing and fog lights.

Then comes the aftermarket fun stuff.............grill, exhaust system.........sound system.......probably XM

I'm still tryin to decide what color I want.................:rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Might I suggest Polar White. Welcome to the family. Doesn't matter what color you get, all of them are hot! Looking forward to seeing your mods soon.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Yes, it doesn't matter what color you decide on, we're just glad you're with us!!

Psst, get the Polar White! It's the best color!!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Yeah, get the Polar White, it doesn't have to be cleaned every two days like the Black Sand Pearl! The hubby will tell you that Thunder Cloud Metallic is the best though. :p

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
don't be "vanilla" ... join the dark side! get BSP! ;) :D

I do agree with the cleaning though, I have to dust mop my car every day around here :p

congrats on the soon-to-be-new xB!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
hmm

after long consideration, vanilla isn't so bad ... :D :D

*gives Angie the top secret special BSP super club handshake*

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Everyone!

My husband ran into a 'senior citizen' gentleman at the car wash who had an XB and he loves it too!!!! He was so cute, he made my husband sit in it, (hubby is 6'4") and he said there was so much room!!!!

I hope my beemer will sell soon. Not that i don't LOVE THAT CAR, cos i do, it's just that the 325i is NOT PRACTICAL for us and our dogs.............:(
And I can't afford the gas now for a big SUV - i'm sort of SUV'D OUT anyway, and NO WAY AM I GETTIN IN A MINI VAN NO- WAY-NO HOW.........
I just laugh remembering when I was in high school back in the (ahem) 70's
the cool thing was tricked out vans!!!! Ha ha...........oh gosh........my boyfriend had a chevy van (HUGE ENGINE COVER BETWEEN THE SEATS) and it had tapestry curtains and an 8 track tape deck from radio shack ha ha.........anyway I DON'T MISS THAT VAN, but i just remember how 'into' those so many of my classmates were. They had scenes airbrushed on the sides, or on the backs, some of them had little porthole windows in them, oey......................I'm glad that era is over LOL
The XB feels and looks so "Jetsons" to me ha ha...........I love the cool interior ambient lighting!!! On any other vehicle I don't think i would want it, but with this vehicle it just seems to fit!!!!
The pictures of all of your XB's look sooooooooooooo awesome!!!!! I just can't wait!!!!
Thanks! Terri

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
good luck on your purchase!

here we going again with the color war. LOL!!!

but i highly recommend getting the Thunder Cloud Metallic :D j/k!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I'm LMAO at work, here come the white coats! :p

Err, back to thread. Whatever color you choose CoolB it don't matter, they're all pretty great, in my opinion. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What Color????

boxd_up said:
I'm LMAO at work, here come the white coats! :p

Err, back to thread. Whatever color you choose CoolB it don't matter, they're all pretty great, in my opinion. :)
Yea, i agree. I love almost all the colors except the yellow, just not a personal fav of mine!

I would love a pearl white with charcoal/silver/fadeout tribal-type flames ha ha........

I just want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
<<<----Polar White is always nice. Stays clean alot longer than other colors. You are getting an xB that's all that counts! Yeah! Welcome.

·
Registered
490 Posts
There's an old fella that lives somewhere around me. He has a Salsa Red Pearl with two Golden retrievers in back. He waves everytime. Told me he "Loves it."

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
CoolB4U said:
Yea, i agree. I love almost all the colors except the yellow
well i was getting excited for you and your new car but now i just don't even care!!!!!:p

good luck on selling your bmw. hopefully you can pick up the box soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.