Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I done it again, Just when you think I can not out do myself you soon find out I can. This is an old Fulton Sunshade that came off of a 40's Mercury and was made for a split windshield. I had to modify the brackets and custom build my own to fit the solid windshield and to hold the shade from flapping in the wind.

Love it or hate it, one thing you have to agree on is that it is definitely different and as with everything I do I am different from all the rest.

I hope you enjoy.
Levi

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Wow Levi. That is a really intersting new addition. I like it. Makes the B look really cool. I doubt alot of people on here will like it but you can't deny it. It is different. :D Really cool!! :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It has Levi written all over it! Looks well built, is an old school original that was reworked?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nevermind, I finished reading it after I posted. I do that a lot.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
I wondered when someone would do that.:D Love this box you can get so creative and make it your own.

Nevermind, I finished reading it after I posted. I do that a lot.
Chris Hmmm putting fingures in motion before brain is in gear? :eek: :p :D :D :D J/k I think I've done that a few times too!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Dang it ! Just as I get ready to unveil a new little goodie, someone beats me to it. Now I'll just have to think of something else. poo!!!!

They do look cool on the box.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Different is good!

Does it stay like that all the time, or does it move in some way?

Definitely choice. Perhaps Hotwheels style? I was considering the moniker for myself, but I think it suits you better. ;)

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Does it stay like that all the time, or does it move in some way?

Definitely choice. Perhaps Hotwheels style? I was considering the moniker for myself, but I think it suits you better. ;)
He just got new Hot Wheels graphics for his xB. :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I knew it!

Hee hee when I first saw my car with the vinyl on it my first two thoughts, in order, were:
“Wow, that looks like a Hot Wheels car.”
“Cool.”

Same reaction to Levi’s car. :D

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
like you said love it or hate it.... sorry but i hate it but you dont care its your car. much props to you though.... very very original

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You never cease to amaze Levi. A few of my friends and I have commented about what a Box would look like with a old school visor and there it is! Props for the creativity!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hey Levi!

It's been a while! Hell, I don't even remember you bolting a landing strip to the roof either.:D

The new addition is 100% you. The ultra prestigious SPITE award at the 4.0 show is all but locked up for you man! Can't wait.

Would you want to send me a slightly bigger shot of yours with the new stuff via email? I keep a file of outrageous stuff like yours to show people and I don't have any good ones of your car that are even close to recent. I'm at [email protected].

Thanks bro!

-Alex

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We just had a bad sleet storm in Kansas City and It works exstreamly well keeping in the sleet and snow off the windsheild. As others had to pull over to get the ice off there wipers I just drove by and smiled.

If I did not have to make four extra brackets to hold it down you can adjust the pitch up and down from the sides a few inches.

·
Registered
759 Posts
We just had a bad sleet storm in Kansas City and It works exstreamly well keeping in the sleet and snow off the windsheild. As others had to pull over to get the ice off there wipers I just drove by and smiled.

If I did not have to make four extra brackets to hold it down you can adjust the pitch up and down from the sides a few inches.
that rocks man style & function you cant go wrong :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.