Scion xB Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
May be starting an Oklahoma Scion club, let me know if interested, after the club is formed will be working on setting up rallys at different locations towards southern or central Oklahoma.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is anyone interested in meeting up now that the weather has become a little more livable? There are a number of places in OKC and Norman that make for great picture locations. (Ex: Huge parking garage next to the OU Stadium) There are also any number of places to meet up along the 39th Expressway on Saturdays. Anyone who has ever been there from 8 to 12 knows what I mean. Just a thought. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Scion Meet in OKC tomarrow Dec. 8th @ 8pm
Hooters @ I 240 and Penn.

OKC Scikotics will be having meets every 2 weeks throughout the winter/spring. I will post them on here, or feel free to hit us on Scikotics.com

---------- Post added 12-07-2011 at 09:58 PM ----------

Oh, An northside OKC here!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cool. Been looking to branch out a little since our group has sorta shrunk and/or moved away entirely. I'll have to check it out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We should be having a meet every 2 weeks until Feb or Mar. Then we will begin having one huge meet every month and lots of other events as car show season begins. :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Haven't been on the site in quite awhile, so I'm (re)checkin' in! Pryor,OK here!

Sent from my Tapatalk, cuz I gots a busted laptop.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts