Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well any1 in oklahoma know somewhere that will be able to do a good job installing LEDs all through out my car for a reasonable price? All we have here in my town are a bunch of crack heads who say they can but really just suck. ANY1?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey bigeefry you should check out the scikotics car club.. we have a pretty large group here in oklahoma...no requirements really just have a scion and your in luck cause you guys have two.. lol

·
A Mind Explosion
156 Posts
bartlesville dogg

Well any1 in oklahoma know somewhere that will be able to do a good job installing LEDs all through out my car for a reasonable price? All we have here in my town are a bunch of crack heads who say they can but really just suck. ANY1?
you could do it yourself, where are you trying to install them?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey bigmac OKC scikotics..theres quite a few of us and we have several good hook ups here in the city... including a body shop sponsor that we get great prices from.. just go to Scikotics.com and register.. LMK if you have any questions..

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think there are some other members we have in chandler.. But welcome! If you ever need any body work or anything done just send me a PM and ill get you hooked up with our sponsor

1 - 20 of 90 Posts