Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
admin said:
Im going to move this to the members ride forum =)

Middle shot is a great angle..
I agree about the middle one, great shot! Clean xB!:)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, still got a looooong way to go. Hey Scion-Doll, looking forward to meeting you when we cruise up from SD in January. I hope we end up at Super Autobacs!!!! :D :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yellow_sub said:
nice wheels bro i used to have them in 15's!
Thanks. The wife is gonna get the Konigs for her box as soon as I get new rims. I want to stay with 17's, but it's hard to find some in chrome with the right offset (25) and with a 8" width that don't cost an arm and both legs! :p :p

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
Clean car I like the 2nd picture down the most.
Rodney (HawaiianBuilt) took that in October at a Scion function here in San Diego. I like it too!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Thanks, still got a looooong way to go. Hey Scion-Doll, looking forward to meeting you when we cruise up from SD in January. I hope we end up at Super Autobacs!!!! :D :D
That's right, you're from SE San Diego!! Awesome! That's cool I get to meet more SE members (I'm new, can you tell???)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mybadbox said:
SE SD In the hooouuuse Mr Dion Rocken the house! dang man your all over this site allready
Yo, what's up, bro? I gonna still try to make it to Fusion tonight, might not make the Del Mar run though. (Long story :( )

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mybadbox said:
Oh sure give me good and bad news why is it never just good news lol
Well, I think Taz is feelin' a little weak...... maybe if he had a pumpkin king for lunch.... :D :D :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.