Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had them on for a couple of weeks...love them! Great look for the little box :D

15x7 Axis OG - Sans with red centers with 205/50/15's.. note these are the first on an xB that I know of I have an 04 and the fronts needed a 5mm spacer to clear the brake caliper I'm going to run that in the rear as well right now the rear has OTG 10mm spacers...

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Perfect look for the box! ^^^^^also dig the red, more and more each time I look at it.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm. Sexay! My other choice in old skool styled wheels. Wish I could have both. Thems is hot!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy and them some! Congrats, really sets off the Box.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I found them in Gold this morning while I was sitting in class ha, I'll be getting a gold set hopefully within the next month or sooner =D I love the look of them, they were exactly what I was looking for in a set of rims for my 4.0. ^_^

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
NIce wheels, I've had a thing for them since I first seen them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nope haven't yet, where would I order'em from? Recommend any sites or anything? I was going to wait and figure it out since I work at a car dealership and I've been talking to the guys in the back and one of them might be able to grind down my brake caliper for me so I may not even need spacers, since you had said that they didn't clear the caliper so I thought I could maybe try and avoid getting spacers all together, but we'll have to see when I get them here at the dealership.

I also have to wait until I order the right size tires I want until the end of next week when I get paid. Getting these wheels is taking longer than I thought hha (=

1 - 20 of 34 Posts