Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Amazing
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll have my xB up North in Ohio This Nov-Jan during my break from USAF and waiting to start school in Tallahassee. I'll be staying in Athens, but visiting Columbus often.

Who's around?

Anything going on?

It'll be winter but I'd be glad to meet up with anyone and just hang out to check each other's rides out. Lemme know!

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
There are a few of us in the Cincy area about 2 hours from CBus. You might also want to try ohioscions, scionati, or queen city scions, some good peeps there also.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Columbus here, 10 min. away from national trail raceway. '10 murasaki purple 7.0 release,, and '06 envy green 4.0 release.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ha wow. How'd you know that xB was mine? And do you know of any meets or shows this summer around our area (NW OH/NE IN)? I am having a hard time finding some. Possibly with the Fort Wayne Chapter or others?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a Toyota meet at the end of summer/ early fall near toledo.
This weekend im headding out past chicago for a small meet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Do you have any information on your Toledo meet? I may be interested in going.
And where's this meet in Chicago? I'm free this weekend too

·
Registered
19 Posts
My toyota meet is planned for sept 10 right now, but it may change. its at maumee bay state park.

the meet near chicago is at Starved Rock, Utica, IL. Starts around noon or when you get there. I will be leaving toledo area around 6am or so.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts