·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
enjoy

·
Registered
630 Posts
Love those doors. But you should have filled in that back bumper plate. Or keep that and shave the hatch.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shaving hatch is for next winter, i plan on repainting the whole thing and moving the door handles forward

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I thought wack was eastcoast....

Anyways, that IS super hot, and I wanna be your bestest friend!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep ohio kids, now i just need to move to a more car showing state, cus ohio sucks for shows

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yo thats sick, i love it. Hardly wait to see it with the handles moved forward. As far as moving to a car showing state...CALI . You'll fit right in!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone, i forgot to say that the bracing in the door made it so i could not run stock door panels so i am fabing them up right now and in the search for a dash board for a dash transplant

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Amazing!!!!!!!! It'll look even better when the door handles are moved forward. Congrats on the mod, and thanks for providing the pics/video of the mod progress.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
That is really awesome!

Since the local shows suck doesn’t that just mean that they’ll hand you your trophy as soon as you roll in

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet, what was the total cost?

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Nicely done there sir. Very nice indeed!! -- Are you still at wyotech?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
very awesome ^^ what he said (about cost) ^^ and did you do it yourself and some pics of work in progress to see what all is involved.

Wow the hats off to you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok first off i still am at wyotech and worked on this there. next is cost since i did it there i got a huge deal, 400 for the hinges from suicidedoors.com and the 50 to install so really i only paid 450 for both doors:D . ii aslo need to buy door poppers so about 200 for those too.
as for some pics of when it was being worked on here ya go.

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f29/8006-suicide-doors/

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.