Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd pass along the good news.....I won a set of JIC Magic Coilovers on Ebay for a very very small fraction of the cost of a brand new set ($1800). I got it in today and from what it seems like, It's in great condition. I'll slapping these on this Saturday and will post some pictures when I get a chance.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Awesome and congrats. How much lower are they?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice! Looking forward to the pics.

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
Congrats!!!
Becareful going so low you will bend your fenders. I know a guy that has cut goldlines (I think he is about 3")and he is having to look at getting hid fenders fixed.

·
Registered
630 Posts
What model JIC coilovers did you get? I have been considering getting these but they say maximum drop is only 2.5 inches.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
wow you got that shiz DIRT CHEAP! Shocks are like 60 bucks for Monroe 5870s. Nice 250 set of coilovers!!!! holy crap. well done.

scotty

·
Registered
630 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Only get the best, JIC FLTA-2's. Ive got a buddy with them and they drop pretty low even though JIC's site says 2.5. Maybe its a miscalculation.

Yea i called them and they said that too. So I don't know who to believe. My buddy has them for his GS300 and they go hell of low.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL.....I was thinking of that too, but either way, I have to get a new bumper to replace my damaged one.

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well the coils are now on. Looks sweet and rides great. I'm at about a 3 inch drop all around and have plenty more to go if I want to. It's just too bad that I now have a rubbing issue with a 1/2 finger gap between the tires and fender. But it looks sweet. I'll post pics once I get a chance

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
now you see what im talkin about with rubbing. mine is dropped pretty low with the D2 CO's and 002's and "it" rubbed a tad before, till i cambered it, OHHH!

yeah if you didnt have the 8's, you would be ridding lower for sure. shoot, those fenders! ;)
with my CO's i could easily drop another 3in.

pics preaze! :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
^^^ Waiting on pics!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.