Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So thursday i was in a parking lot pulling out ready to go look at cars with my friend when *BAM*! I rolled into this guys stupid bike rack on the back of his truck, shattered my rear window and now feel like an idiot. I park and luckly no damage to the truck or my hatch. So now im not going to let this ruin my day so we continue to go look at cars and the guy at the dealership suguests that i get it fixed quick. My friend was also driving so it wasnt i big deal to drop it off and get it taken care of. I drop it off and get it fixed at the tune of 400 bucks. Its really the last thing i needed when i just bought wheels, had not planed to spend at least a grand on my box with in a week.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That does suck! Sorry to hear about your backing accident.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thats not a bad idea...but in my situation i dont think it would have helped considering how high i would have to aim it.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I almost backed into a moving car. I forgot to look. :( I'm glad I didn't hit him though.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i was looking at my car yesterday after i had been driving a while and i missed the little dent...its not too noticeable but it just makes me depressed that i didnt see it there the first time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.