Scion xB Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
which navi system u have? is your xb 2012??
does it work with factory bluetooth? and steeling wheel control??

---------- Post added 04-29-2013 at 05:06 AM ----------

please email me

thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Shift knob has been ordered. Thanks for posting the web sites.
Got my shift knob but had to return it. I ordered the Proper+ purple but the color is more like a Pink/Raspberry not cool for a guys car. Talked to Proper and they told me to return it and they will send me a different color for no extra charge. Great people to work with.

·
summer showers
4 Posts
I'm confused. Does the 2nd generation need any mods done to change the shift knob because of the lockout button or not? Or can I just unscrew original and screw on my own?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry to revive an older thread but I thought I'd add mine.. Its an auto but I bought these for what they are meant for and drilled and tapped them myself to fit how I wanted them on my car. Both turned out very nice and I'm very happy with them. Pretty cheap too. Less than $13 for each one. ;-)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys I need some help. I am looking for someone who can make a custom shift knob for me. Do you know anyone who might be able to do this. I want it made from scratch cuz no one else makes it yet.

·
Track an EVO
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
How about a local machine shop. This kind of work should be done by a shop close to where you live

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally tracked down this discontinued TRD knob and added a Redline Goods boot in black Bride with silver stitching. Definitely going to add armrest, E-brake boot, and steering wheel wrap from them also. The factory armrest upholstery just doesn't hold up.

Attachments

21 - 35 of 35 Posts