Votes: 1 9.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to get everyones opinions on if they like the look of a OEM spoiler or not. I myself have had my box for almost 7 months and i am just now really thinking about if i like that damn thing or not. I have it on as of right now. Thanx to all of those who share their input.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
It's really up to you. I dig just about any spoiler that isn't a pedestal on the xB.......It's a matter of taste, but i just am not a fan of it.

I like the OEM spoiler myself, and would rock it if I could afford it. However, if I did get a spoiler at this point, it would have to be something that would come in a complete kit, like the Fabulous kit, or something along those lines.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
i have the OEM spoiler on my xB. it looks "sportier". i love it, although it costed me more than $400 at the dealers...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
^^ That's one of the main reasons I didn't get it. When I saw they were going for 250 painted from select websites, I thought it was ridiculous what the dealership was charging for a piece of plastic.

At those prices, you could get something greater.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
perfect , this is exactly what i wanted was everyones honest opinion. thanx for giving ur thoughts once again.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I had the OEM and sold it. I have a larger wing now and I love it. Still like the look of the OEM though. That was a lot of help wasn't it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.