Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with OD grill: are the OD letters removable? I would like the solid panel look on my TCM but want to replace logo with something else. Any holes behind letters, etc?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
i know they are indeed removable and can be taken off. i do know that much. as for the backing, i dont think ive ever see a pic with the letters gone to tell ya.

if you want the flat look, have you looked into the DAMD grille?

scotty

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ScionScotty said:
i know they are indeed removable and can be taken off. i do know that much. as for the backing, i dont think ive ever see a pic with the letters gone to tell ya.

if you want the flat look, have you looked into the DAMD grille?

scotty
Dude, watch your language! :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Somebody mentioned somewhere in a post they said that the emblem could be taken off and turned upside down...not sure what the point was to it, but I can be removed...

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you remove the letters on the OD grill, there will be holes exposed. I thought I saw a chrome grill that was flat somewhere (other than the DAMD grill) but I don't remember where I saw it.....

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yea i know what you're talkin about erik. im gonna go through my comp. database and all my pics here to see if i can find this dang thing. i feel like such a noob because I SHOULD know what kind and where i have it.

scotty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.