Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE in the Toms River area??

I have yet to find meets or anything in my area and I was hoping someone knew of anything around here so I can finally get out there with other Xb owners.. Someone help please!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ok, you finally met some! Ya happy now?! haha!!

It was nice meetin' ya last night Jon! Hope to see ya again!

·
Registered
178 Posts
im out in jackson by county line road..got a tcm box

---------- Post added 08-21-2014 at 06:18 PM ----------

old thread i know but figured i would throw it out there

·
Registered
567 Posts
Used to be a few of us locally, I still live in TR! Unfortunately my 2004 bagged xB has taken a back seat and I know drive a stock 2008.

One day Ill bring her back to life!

---------- Post added 11-25-2014 at 03:51 PM ----------

Ok, you finally met some! Ya happy now?! haha!!

It was nice meetin' ya last night Jon! Hope to see ya again!
Whats up buddy! Been a while

·
Registered
375 Posts
We have over 180 members we meet in the middle of nj since members are from all over nj. Been a club since 2005 can find us on instagram Scikotics New Jersey also www.Scikotics.com find the nj chapter

·
Registered
178 Posts
im in jackson not to far from you huh..its at englishtown this sunday gates open at 10 i believe..its gonna be packed there man. i usually take my lowrider s10 out there but I'm still painting it so ill go with my box..its lowrider and import show, top 50 get trophies, live music,wet t contest,they have team usa and team puerto rico do the 1/4,food its off the hook..lemme know maybe we can meet..numbers 9084153275 and my names fuat :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sounds good . My name is Gene. I'll try to make it. Not sure I'll bring my xB not much done too it. Looking forward to meeting u!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts