Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a Bi-weekly meet started at weir canyon rd and Serrano(its just off the 91). All cars and Clubs welcome. 7:00pm
Heres an adress for you to map quest it...

791 S. Weir Canyon Road
Anaheim Hills, CA 91808

Had a 20 car turnout in rhe Rain last time,should be much bigger this week. Hope you can make it!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Damn! Scinergy So Cal has our meeting that night. :(

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries bro.....you headin to Autobacs Saturday? Its at 2:00pm first saturday of every month.

Laters

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
No worries bro.....you headin to Autobacs Saturday? Its at 2:00pm first saturday of every month.

Laters
I'm leaving for Red Rock Canyon right after I get off the air this morning, gonna do some camping an freeze my @ss off. :eek: I'm gonig to try and be home in time for Giovanni's on Sunday night though.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
I'm leaving for Red Rock Canyon right after I get off the air this morning, gonna do some camping an freeze my @ss off. :eek: I'm gonig to try and be home in time for Giovanni's on Sunday night though.

Ya -- Who's RV are you using to go "camping" :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have a Good trip bro!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey chef were exactly is the meet at? I live like 5 min. from there? sounds Like fun! I may have to roll by and say whats up!
Its in the Ralphs shopping Plaza bro... We meet in the corner by the Tai quan do place and western financial.
Heres the address..

791 S. Weir Canyon Road
Anaheim Hills, CA 91808
Please stop by.....and make sure to find me so we can chat.....I'd be the older heavy set chef looking guy with a beard and mustache.LOL

cyas

·
Registered
296 Posts
Its in the Ralphs shopping Plaza bro... We meet in the corner by the Tai quan do place and western financial.
Heres the address..

791 S. Weir Canyon Road
Anaheim Hills, CA 91808
Please stop by.....and make sure to find me so we can chat.....I'd be the older heavy set chef looking guy with a beard and mustache.LOL

cyas
LoL!! Ya I know exactly where thats at! My son used to go to the preschool right there! Im gonna leave my evening open so I can roll by for awhile! I'll look out for ya when I get there! See ya Thursday!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.